Garmont Men’s Dragontail MNT GTX Approach Training Shoes
Very stable and snug fitting, provides an extremely good technical last for climber/hikers. Enhanced heel cushioning and stability thanks to the PU insert.
Vibram Maton outsole for better hiking and climbing performance. Lace to toe closure ensures bouldering performance and allows a personalised fit.
– 1.8 mm water repellent suede
– Metallic eyelet and tape webbing closure
– Extended rubber toe box and heel rubber backstay protects the upper
– G-beneFIT construction
– PU footbed with moisture and odor management properties
– Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
Alpine Tech – For those who prefer a precise, wrapped fit with a contoured toe box designed to provide maximum precision in more challenging terrain.
This fit is more common in our Mountaineering and Approach category products.